According to trusted medical research, Diabetes is currently the fasted growing health condition in the world. Each year, the number of individuals affected with Diabetes in increasing at an accelerating speed and as per current trends, more and more diabetic individuals are now shifting to Ayurvedic and herbal remedies to control it.
Diabetes is a metabolic condition that affects your body’s ability to respond to insulin that eventually leads to abnormal metabolism of carbohydrates, leading to increased blood sugar levels.
As per WHO, diabetes is one of the most common problems in the world. Leading diabetes specialists are of the view that managing diabetes is tough, but definitely not impossible. A few lifestyle changes can help you maintain and regulate sugar.
In fact, Ayurveda suggests some most effective home remedies that can help manage diabetes and keep the blood sugar levels in check. In Ayurveda, diabetes is referred to as ‘madhumey’ and as a part of its treatment, it suggests avoiding excess intake of sugar and simple carbohydrates.
Traditional Ayurveda tells us about diabetes and certain simple home-remedy based solutions that it has given to manage it properly.
Diabetes is basically a metabolic Kapha type of disorder in which diminished functioning of Agni or the digestive fire leads to a tendency towards high blood sugar. To control high blood sugar in case of Type 2 diabetes, Ayurveda suggests the following effective methods that are extremely safe and has no side effects on the body.
• Put one cup of water in a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
• To reduce Kapha, you should follow the Kapha-pacifying diet, especially avoiding excess intake of sweets, carbohydrates, and dairy products. Take more fresh vegetables and bitter herbs.
• Another way to control blood sugar levels is to bring turmeric into use. Add turmeric to your daily diet.
• To help regulate your blood sugar level, you can try taking half teaspoon of ground bay leaf and half teaspoon turmeric, mixed in one tablespoon aloe vera gel. Take the mixture at least twice a day before lunch and dinner.
• Diabetics should definitely have a stock of methi dana in their homes. You can consume methi dana soaked in water every morning.
• Ginger tea helps stimulate digestion that is beneficial in reducing the excess Kapha in your system.
While more and more diabetic persons are now opting for traditional medication over other medicinal treatment methods, there are many Ayurvedic diabetes management medicines available in the market. But, Madhuyogic Diabetes Management Kit with its 20 years of experience in preparing diabetic medicines in Ayurveda, has proven to give definite results when it comes to controlling Type 2 diabetes. It is made from 12 of the rare and pure herbal composition which acts wonders with diabetic people. It is AYUSH approved and made from the finest quality herbs with the goodness of mother nature.